LHM-A Alloy Media Ball Mill Classifying Production Line
The material (moisture content ＜1%) is lifted by bucket lifter into the hopper, feeding by belt conveyor controlled by frequency reducer, then to ball mill, the ground material is sucked to the Self-diffluent classifier, where the coarse and fine powders is separated by the centrifugal force and draft force, the qualified powder is collected by collector and the oversized particle is resend to the ball mill.
1. Low energy consumption: our LHM superfine ball mill production line adopted high advanced energy-saving technology and classification technique; as a result, our production line can save over 40% energy for producing same quantity materials.
2. Several times of classification could be obtained:
Finished product fineness after first time classification: 300-2500mesh; if our ball mill production line is equipped with a second classification system, the finished product fineness after second time classification would be 6,250mesh (d97≤2um).
3. Adopted highly advanced self-diffluent classification system:
(1) The classifiers in LHM ball mill production line have a precise classification, so the produced materials have uniform fineness;
(2) High classification capacity: 100t/h;
(3) Low energy consumption: For classifying the same quantity of raw materials, a classifier in LHM ball mill production line can save about 40% energy comparing with traditional ball mills.
(4) High classification efficiency (50% higher than classifiers in traditional grinding mills)
4. Scientific grinding medium enable us to produce large quantity superfine particles.
5. Different lining boards and grinding mediums are available for milling different materials, so as to guarantee the purity and whiteness of finished products.
6. Scientific machine structure enables a lower investment cost;
7. Low failure rate and stale operation: because our ball mills and classifiers in the production lines are VFC controlled and have high automation;
8. Negative pressure production condition gives a good production environment;
9. High annual production capacity: 5-500 thousand tons.
Our superfine ball mill production line can be used for producing:
(1) Soft materials: calcite, marble, limestone, kaoline, gesso, barite, coal ash and slag, etc.
(2) Hard materials: carborundum, brown corundum, superfine cement and fire-proof materials, etc.
(3) Metal powders: zinc powder, aluminum powder, iron powder, and molybdenum powder, etc.