LHD Cutting Type Pulverizer
Firstly feed material into grinding chamber, and then it will be pulverized under the shearing force generated between high speed rotary rotor disc and stator disc.
Finished powders will be sent to collection system.
1. Low energy consumption and no temperature raising during pulverizing process;
2. The plastic pulverizer can produce powders in different fineness by adjusting the distance between rotor disc and stator disc.
3. If equipped with vibrating screen and air classifier, our plastic pulverizer will be able to produce ultra-fine powders. Unqualified powders will return to milling chamber for second time grinding.
4. Negative pressure operation and positive pressure operation, normal temperature grinding and cryogenic grinding, etc. are all available for grinding different kinds of materials.
5. Stable mechanical performance, simple operation and convenient maintenance.
LHD series plastic pulverizer is mainly used for grinding thermosensitive materials (Mohs hardness: 3), including PVC, PE, PET, PC, LDPE, HDPE, EVA, etc., which feature with high elasticity and impact-resistance. Just because this plastic pulverizer is widely used for pulverizing PVC and PE, it also called as PVC pulverizer or PE pulverizer.
This impact mill is extensively used in fields like powder spraying, plastic extrusion, etc.